Build High Quality Citations for Your Business
What are citations and why are they important to your business or brand?
Citations are simply references to your business on the internet in the form of your business’s name, address and phone number (also known as NAP). These citations may or may not include a link back to your website, but it is known that Google utilizes them when evaluating the online authority of your business and website. Also, if your business name, location and phone number have changed and Google locates inconsistent NAP data, it is known that these discrepancies have a negative effect on your position in search results.
Let’s suppose you own a pizza shop located in St. Petersburg, FL. When people located in St. Petersburg go to Google and search for “pizza” your business’ listing doesn’t appear on the first or second page of results – meaning you are essentially non-existent to the approximately 5400 people who searched for a local pizza shop in St. Petersburg last month. For your business to appear in those search results you need a local SEO plan including the creation of a Google My Business page, a website and effective link and citation building strategies that indicate to Google your business exists and that it should be returned in search results for the word “pizza.” Just creating a Google My Business page will not result in your business appearing in search results unless there is absolutely no local competition in your industry.
What if you’ve already used a local SEO company (or you’ve done the work yourself) and your NAP data has been distributed to various directories and review websites? Ok, that’s a great start! However, let’s say that you got in an argument with your phone company two years ago and decided to change your phone number. Did you go back and manually update every single place your old phone number is listed online? What happens when potential customers call the old number and they aren’t able to reach you? And, since Google is finding discrepancies in your business contact information, it’s unlikely your business will appear on the first page of search results. The end result is … you’re losing revenue due to outdated and inconsistent contact information.
We guarantee that your NAP data is pushed to the top online directories and review websites while also allowing you to find and correct any errors in your business name, address and phone number.
Manage Your Online Business Listings
Watch the video below to learn more about why accurate online business listings are important and how ClickFirst can help you manage all of your citations with ease. Our intuitive and affordable solution saves you time and money!
Improve Business Listing Consistency Across More Than 300 Sites
- Our Listing Distribution product submits your business listing to the four major data providers: Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup, and Neustar (Localeze). Together, these data providers are referenced by over 300 online listing directories.
- Optimize your listings for three factors that impact local search rank: the number of online citations, the popularity of sources they appear on, and the accuracy and consistency of listing information.
- Receive automated monthly reports showing you what new directories your business data has been added to along with details about where listing info was corrected.
- Full access to our Business Center dashboard where you can check on the status of your account at anytime.
Watch your listings improve over time!
Ready to Get Started?
We offer 3 different plans so that you can choose the option that’s best for your business and budget. There are no contracts and no long-term commitments required for any plan. Each plan has a an upfront annual renewal fee and then a lower per month rate that gives you access to our Business Center portal where you can manage your account and track your performance.
- Submit your business listing to the four major data providers.*
- Gain visibility in hundreds of online listing directories
- Quickly establish accurate business listings on 40+ of the most popular directories**
- Update those 40+ listings from one easy-to-use dashboard
Listing Distribution & Sync
- Includes the features of both Listing Distribution and Listing Sync
- Plus manual monthly submissions to other directories
*The four data providers are: Factual, Acxiom, Infogroup and Neustar. **List of directories available upon request.
Please note: Setup fees are for 12 months of service. After 12 months you will be charged another annual set-up fee at a reduced rate.
Get found. Gain traffic. Grow revenue.
Establish accurate business listings and appear in more places across the web. Packed with three powerful presence management tools – Listing Distribution, Listing Sync or Listing Distribution & Sync – ClickFirst offers the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market.
Free Add-ons with Every Package
Free Mobile-Responsive Website
Free with each package – a mobile responsive website that can easily be edited via our Business Center portal. Add images, videos, coupons and your own content to create an online presence for your business.
Reports and Product Add-Ons
Configure and view reports that show your account’s progress. Also, add additional services like Reputation & Review Management or Social Media Management which are both accessible via our Business Center portal once added to your account.